Silly Questions Thing
This silly questions thing looked amusing, so I'm going to give it a shot. It's from Taylor.
1. when you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My hair -- it's the most easily messed-up part of what I can normally see in a mirror.
2. how much cash do you have on you? $10 in $1 bills.
3. what's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Stressed.
4. favorite plant? Garlic -- because I need to kill more.
5. who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Dad.
6. what is your default ring tone on your phone? Ring tone #4 or something -- I have no idea; it's always in vibrate mode.
7. what shirt are you wearing? A black cotton sweater over a white undershirt -- boring but warm, and that's important today.
8. do you "label" yourself? I put a different color Post-It Note on my forehead every morning, flip to a random page in the dictionary, and write the first adjective I see on it.
9. name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Kenneth Cole -- they're my flip-flops, and I'm sitting on my deck.
1o. bright or dark room? Dark.
11. what do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She's my sister, and that's a good thing, if you're in the business of being my sister.
12. ever "spilled the beans"? I don't really know how to interpret this one. Probably, yeah.
13. what were you doing at midnight last night? Drinking my fifth Red Hook ESB, I think.
14. word for word: Eh?
15. do you ever click on "pop ups" or banners? I click on banners, usually on tech sites, if they look interesting -- like if they're about an Intel Developer Forum or something. Yeah, I'm boring and nerdy.
16. what's a saying that you say a lot? "Are you still talking?"
17. how many stairs are in your house? None inside, but 42 outside. Seriously.
18. last furry thing you touched? Dorian Gray.
19. how many hours a week do you work? If work is defined as employment, zero.
2o. how many rolls of film do you need to get developed? What is film?
21. favorite age you have been so far? Probably one or two or so -- things got complicated after that.
22. your worst enemy? I don't assign priorities to enemies.
23. what is your current desktop picture? On this computer, it's a photo of a bleeding woman with wings standing at the edge of a cliff.
24. what was the last thing you said to someone? I said, "you dropped..." as I picked up a girl's Pitt ID and handed it to her.
25. if you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? I'll take a million bucks, thanks.
That wasn't as exciting as I imagined it would be, but there you go. Some little slice of insight into my life.